Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Classic Movie Blog Association


My friends, I come bearing some happy news. I've just joined the Classic Movie Blog Association! For those who don't know, that means I've just been elevated to the shining ranks of a group of very talented, dedicated classic movie bloggers. I get a nice new button to put up on my blog, I get to participate in the CMBA's official blogathons, and I get to spend more time with some of the coolest people online (or off it for that matter). By the way, the CMBA is still accepting new members until May 31st so if anyone's considering joining up, I highly recommend it. No membership dues required, just love of classic film and a blog that's at least 3 months old.


Thanks to everybody who's been sending me their congratulations! I've got some posts brewing for February so stay tuned, my beloved readers.



9 comments:

  1. Rachel, welcome, welcome to the CMBA! I look forward to getting to know you and your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and I look forward to reading those upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rachel and Welcome to CMBA! I'll look forward to particpiating with you on some blogathons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm a relatively new reader, but I've enjoyed your work so far, and look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel,
    I couldn't be happier for you! Thrilled to have you in our little group.
    Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I was so happy to see you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! I thought about joining for about half a second before I decided that I write about too many contemporary films to be a classic film blogger. Alas...

    Oh, and I'm putting you on my Muriels ballot for favorite web criticism. Thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everybody: You guys...stop being so wonderful or I swear, I'll start losing valuable sleeping hours to this blog and its readers. And Vulnavia, I'm amazed and touched at the honor. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

    ReplyDelete